I did a boo-boo today. I was wondering why suddenly people were commenting here and sending me private messages on MTS about my post. Come to find out that it got picked up by Google alerts because I mentioned the name of that actor person.
I wasn't really hiding the post, but I didn't intend to make a huge deal out of it and certainly didn't want everyone in the fandom to read it. The point of this blog is to have a place where the fandom isn't and I can be just me.
I learned two things. First, don't mention his name in the blog. Second, change the setting so the blog doesn't get picked up by search engines. The second might take care of the first, but I'd rather be safe.
If there's anybody reading this who found the blog through the Google alert, you're welcome to come around. Glad to have you. But I'm not going to be talking about you-know-who here, so you might find it pretty boring.
1 year ago

No comments:
Post a Comment