24 December 2008

Pointless venting

I've removed the post. It wasn't supposed to be broadcast to all fans of JM, but was addressed to the very few people who read this blog on a regular basis who don't have anything to do with the fandom.

If you missed it, just talk to some other people in the fandom. You'll likely find one who read it and they'll explain what it was about. It was not about JM, so you're not missing any tidbit of information about him.

6 comments:

Kaye Waller said...

You've been putting up with her crap for too long, as far as I'm concerned. Good riddance! You just don't need that stuff, especially this time of year.

I love you.

PS. Word verification: PUNDLY. "Jim has a pundly sense of humor."

:^D

JPDeni said...

LOL!! Pundly!!

You're absolutely right. We've been looking for a reason to ban her. Let's hope she stays away.

Rising Star said...

Sorry it came down that way, Deni, but I guess it's been on no other course, huh? I hope if C finds another hobby/interest in her life, that it'll make her happier...I vaguely remember a time when she wasn't like that.

You've had all the patience in the world, so you have every right to vent. :)

JPDeni said...

I didn't realize that anybody from the board would read this. But I appreciate your understanding.

yrfriendinlondon said...

Bless you, you probably didn't realise that simply by typing the name J**** M*******, you appear on several hundred blog alerts including most of the most frequent posters on your own board.

I completely understand when people need to vent. But what's what I've always considered friends-locked posts (and mis-spelling) are for ;-).

JPDeni said...

I'm not sure I can friends-lock posts in blogger. I do use f-locks in LJ, but most of the people on my f-list are also members of the board. My mistake was thinking that I could have a little corner of the internet in the open that most people would ignore.